16/01/2024

Lili of the Valley Design Team - The Biggest Cake!

             Good Morning!
I'm still churning out the birthday cards and today's card is one of those. In fact it is the other half's birthday this weekend and this is the card that I'm planning on giving him. I haven't used any floral embellishments with this in mind so I think it can just about pass for a male birthday card! lol
The stamp I've used is an older design by LOTV called 'The Biggest Cake'

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'The Biggest Cake' Stamp & LOTV Sentiment
Basic Grey Papers from my stash
Ribbons & Doodlebug Sprinkles

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - CUTE CRITTERS
STAMPING SENSATIONS - ANYTHING GOES

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh Natalie your card and layout is stunning another beautiful image too x

Gerrina said...

A double sweet card! Fun image! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!