03/02/2024

Penny Black Saturday - February Challenge!

 Good Morning!

Today we have a new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE. 
This month's challenge is 'Anything Goes with the Option of  Wings!'
I haven't played along with the optional theme as I wanted to use this dinky stamp on this month's card. Last year I made a couple of small 3x3 cards with my smaller PB stamps and this one joins the set. Purposely kept C&S it makes them versatile for any occasion or even just as little note cards.

INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
Dew Drops

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES

 Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX    

3 comments:

Marlies said...

An adorable card! Marlies

Helen said...

Such a sweet little card Natalie!
Helen x

Helen said...

You little 3 x3 cards are a great idea Natalie! This one is perfect to add to your set. So sweet and a perfect way to use those cute little PB images. I hope you have a good week! :)