13/04/2024

Creative Inspirations - April Challenge!

      Good Morning!

Okay so I'm a little late making my card for this month's challenge at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS however it's better late than never as they say!
This month's challenge theme is 'The Season of Spring' and I decided to play along using a digi I'd printed off last year but never got around to colouring up, until now. The main circle is originally blank so I added a birthday sentiment by LOTV.

INGREDIENTS -
 Digi by Kit & Clowder
Birthday Digi Sentiment by LOTV
Clear Dew Drops

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
ALLSORTS - IT HAS TO BE SPRING

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

4 comments:

Gail said...

What a lovely image!
Colors are so soft and pretty!
Thanks for playing the theme; It Has to Be Spring over at Allsorts!

brenda said...

A beautiful floral image Nat and prettily coloured, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A wonderful floral card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely floral image and beautifully coloured too. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine