06/04/2024

Penny Black Saturday - April Challenge!

       Good Morning!
Apologies for not sharing anything over the last few weeks, I've had a lot going on in my personal life so crafting has taken a back seat but today I finally have a card to share.

Today we have a new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE. 
This month's challenge is 'Anything Goes with the Option of  Numbers!'
My Birthday card stash is pretty low at the moment so I decided to make a start on building up my collection.

INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
First Edition 'Summer Breeze' Papers
Paper Doily & Turquoise Dew Drops

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TIME OUT CHALLENGES - STRIPED

 Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I'l be back again soon.
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX    

4 comments:

Janette said...

A beautiful card Natalie, love the soft feel of the colours.
Hope all is well for you. xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Natalie - lvoe the Spring-y colours!
Helen x

Sue from Oregon said...

This is such a pretty card and beautifully done! Your photograph is lovely too!!! 💕Sue Kment

My Paper Epiphany said...

Sue I love the distressed edges, the doilie and pretty colours! I'm so glad you shared your card over at at Time Out Challenge too:)