08/07/2009

Creative Inspirations - Gems / Pearls!

Good Morning!
This week over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we have a much easier challenge after last weeks Masking.
This week our theme is to use GEMS / PEARLS on your work.
This card is also for the MOJO MONDAY Challenge.

I am still feeling really ill, I think I have a sinus infection as neck is really sore and it feels as if my glands have swollen up there, aswell as getting headaches and blocked nose lol
Im sure you don't really need to know but I have told you anyway lol
Suprisingly I managed to get my card done yesterday for this challenge, it really did take it out of me though! lol Here it is :-


Also I have invested in 2 more personalised stamps for the back of my cards. I have bought a christmas one aswell as the one you can see on the reverse of this card.


RECIPE:-
* Magnolia Summer Kit
* Two Scoops Basic Grey Papers
* WOJ Sentiment Inside
* Prima Hydrangea Flowers
* PM Ribbons, Pearl Brads & Adhesive Pearls

I would also like to enter this into the copic candy where you have to colour in either a download or stamped Image. A link to the candy is in my rightside column.
Thanks for Looking, Happy Crafting! xxx

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Loving this pretty BG paper combo, really lovely with your fab layout.

Hope you feel better soon! ~♥~

cats whiskers said...

This is just too swet love the images and the great colouring hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

A beautiful card Natalie, fab layout and colouring, hugs rachxx

Juls said...

such a grat card, really put me in te moos for icecream!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Natalie,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Teresa Kline said...

awesome card...I luv it...thanks for playing with the mojo makers!

enjoy *~*