04/07/2009

PBSC - Blue, Red & White!

Good Afternoon!
Well it looks like the sunshine is back! Yesterday it was grey and drizzy, still humid however but now it looks like the sun is back with a vengeance! lol
Aswell as receiving my Magnolias yesterday I received my Gorjuss Girls today, I can't wait to play but I have ran out of EZ-Mount :(

This week over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge we have a colour scheme for you!
I was a bit stuck for ideas at first but eventually I came up with something I rather like!
The colour scheme for you is Blue, Red & White.


RECIPE:-
* Penny Black Stamped Image
* Basic Grey Boxer Papers
* WOJ Sentiment on front
* PB Sentiment inside
* Prima Hydrangea Flowers
* PM Gem Brads
* Robins Nest Dew Drops
* Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Crafting! xxx

8 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Lovely card adore the colour scheme and great layout
Hugs Jacqui x

Mephisto said...

Hi Dear,
thats a very sweet Card. Yummi, I like cherry´s :-)

Hugs
Domi

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card nat...love the sweet image and those beautiful BG papers.......enjoy the rest of your weekend Hugs Kath xxxxx

tracie said...

Oh this is fabulous Nat.. love how you've decorated the inside and this imge is just adorable.. gorgeous !!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Stacey said...

This is so pretty Natalie. I really love this funky layout ~x~

Vee said...

Lovely card Natalie and a great colour combo, especially on Independance day....A little something on it's way to you this week.
xx Vee

Bev said...

Too cute for words! Love the rich vibrant colours hun - fabulous x