22/07/2011

Look What My Postie Brought Me!

Good Morning!
I just thought I would pop by this morning and say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who have left comments recently and become new followers! It means such a lot to me that people enjoy looking at my creations :)

I was planning on having a card to share with you all today but I decided yesterday morning I would file all my Digi's & Downloads properly on my laptop and before I knew it I was still sat there doing so at 9pm at night! lol So instead I thought I would show you the goodies that my Postie brought me this morning!
First he brought me some more GORGEOUS Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts including some of those Christmas Berries :)


Then he brought me some Blue Dew Drops and a second-hand Tilda with Rose Petals stamp that I snapped up! lol


Before I go can I just remind you that if you are interested the CARDS FOR SALE ON EBAY will be ENDING TOMORROW.
Lastly here is a sneak peek of what I have to share with you tomorrow for PBSC!


Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

ooh loving your postman can he come deliver to mine.lol. Oh sneak peep looks interesting

Catherine said...

Such a kind postie...... Have fun..