10/07/2011

Magnolia Fall / Autumn Card!

Good Afternoon!
I just wanted to quickly mention that I have started selling my cards on ETSY aswell as ebay. If you would like to see them you can find them

*************

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend, I'm having a relaxing day today after celebrating my friend's birthday's last night! I know it is very rare for me to have a card on a Sunday but I managed to get this one made yesterday so thought I would share it all with you :) This card is for the Magnolia Contest over at SSS.

This card fits the Challenges at:
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - ANYTHING GOES
ALLSORTS - FREE & EASY
CHARISMA CARDZ - ALL ABOUT FLOWERS





RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamp
Sentiment Stamp by Cat's Life Press
Magnolia Papers
Nesties
Paper Lace Doily
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
MS Branch Punch
Glimmer Mist, Twinklets, Dew Drops & Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

19 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW I love this xx

Louise said...

Beautiful card, great autumn colours
Louise

Chris said...

This is gorgeous!

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love the colors and design! Fabulous work!
hugs, Sharon

Chris said...

Beautiful! The colors and design are wonderful! It's perfect for Autumn!

XO,
Chris Christensen

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful card. Love the eye soothing fall coloring and the touch of rich orange. The texture on the flowers is fabulous :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card.

Sazzle said...

Natalie your card s are always fantastic and this one is no exception -well done you :-)

Thanks for sharing this with us over at Papertake for our anything goes challenge this week.

xx Happy crafting xx

Sazzle

Fleur said...

Stunning card Natalie,
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty,love the colours!
Hugs Julie P

Unknown said...

I love this card.

Very very corgeous.

Hugs,
danielle

Sharon said...

How absolutely adorable. These older Tilda's are just so cute. Nice to see them being displayed. Thanks for sharing, hugs Sharon

allex said...

Gorgeous card Nat, amazing colour combo !!!

hugs, Sandra xx

Elle said...

This is so cute! I love the flowers.

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful, love the colours. Thanks for sharing at Papertake this week. Hugs Tracy GDT

scotspanda said...

lovely card, the image is so cute and I love the colours

thanks for joining in with the free n easy fun at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda x

Stampin Mindy said...

Ohh I love this! The colors are beautiful! I've got to try this color combo!
Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. I hope you will join us in our next challenge.

Hugs, Mindy

Huny said...

I do so admire your cards. I think over the years of crafting I have never achieved your standard.

I think I cast my net too wide, having a go at everything.

But I found Tildas & Promarkers and seemed to take on a renewed interest.

I noticed that your stamped areas appear as though you use glossy accents, or similar. Totally super.

SemSee said...

Such a lovely card! Love the flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday #163! Hugs, Sem x