16/07/2011

PBSC - Bunting!

Good Morning!
I actually thought I had pre-wrote and scheduled this post but it appears I was wrong! Good job I checked my blog lol The weather is grey & rainy here today so if you have the same weather as me what a perfect way to pass the time by doing today's Challenge!
This week at PBSC we have a theme of Bunting! I managed to do this rather easily as I found some Design Paper that had a bunting design on it so all I had to do was cut some of it out lol

The Challenges this fits into:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
ALLSORTS - FREE & EASY
CUPCAKE CRAFT - TIME FOR A CELEBRATION




RECIPE:
PB Stamp
Sentiment Stamp by Cat's Life Press
Basic Grey Papers
Paper Lace Doily
Flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts
Glimmer Mist, Twinklets, Dew Drops & Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Lovely card Nat xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card Nat - such pretty colours & papers!
Helen x

Lee said...

Beautiful card.xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Fleur said...

A real pretty card Natalie. gorgeous, yummy colours. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Faye said...

How completely faberoony! I love it! Thanks so much for playing at cupcake this week. x

Liza said...

Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at CCC.

Liza x

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your gorgeous card Nat.
luv
debby

Mummylade said...

This is a gorgeous creation with so many nice details! Thank you so much for sharing with us Allsorts and good luck!