25/10/2012

Charisma Cardz - Don't Be Square!

Good Morning!
Don't be too shocked ... yes I am back with something else today! I can't remember the last I had so many things to share in a week ... I still have some more for the weekend too lol Today's creation however is for our new challenge at CHARISMA CARDZ which is Don't Be Square! I have decided to make a tag.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
WINTER WONDERLAND - ANYTHING BUT A CARD




INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz Christmas Blueprints Stamp Set
Tim Holtz On The Edge Tree Line Die
Flowers, Pearl Spray & Berries from WOC
Tim Holtz Silver Tinsel Twine, Christmas Muse Token, Pin & Jump Ring
Puff White Embossing Powder (used on the trees)
Twinklets, Dew Drops & Liquid Pearls from my stash


INKS USED -
(Yet again I forgot to include something ... I don;t know what is wrong with me lol I have used Archival Ink to stamp the image)
Distress Stains - Brushed Pewter, Milled Lavender, Tumbled Glass, Dusty Concord & Broken China
Distress Ink - Black Soot

Thanks for popping by, I shall be back again on Saturday!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

10 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the stamped tree and the colours you have used are beautiful. Caroline xxx

rachel said...

stunning Nat - really love the colour combo! Hugs rachel x

Cards by Alison said...

Gorgeous love the colours. Alison xxx

Alyce said...

oooh pretty colours!!! i really love this one nat :)

Debs said...

Stunning tag Nat - the colours are gorgeous.
Debs xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous tag.

Hugs Riet.xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation so pretty, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Natalie this is gorgeous! x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Nat, love it.
luv
debby

Renate said...

I just love this tag! Fantastic colours, stamping, layout.. everything! :)