01/09/2014

MMCS Challenge - Dies or Punches!

Good Morning!
Blimey it's the first of September today, we'l be digging out those jumpers and extra thick Pajamas any day now, eek! 

Anyhoo back to the point of this post which is this month over at the MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP BLOG we have the challenge of Dies or Punches! I dug out my trusty Magnolia Tree die again for this challenge and of course used a Nestie to cut out my focal point. Both the sentiment stamp and papers I used are available on the MMCS website.

Last week I was also asked by the company CULT PENS to make some cards using one of their new product lines, MT TAPE! You can see on my card that I have used a solid gold and spotted gold designed tape, these tear easily and I think look great as a finishing touch on creations!

I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges:
ALLSORTS - EARLY CHRISTMAS MAKES




INGREDIENTS -
Woodware Sentiment Stamp
 Dovecraft 'Krafty Christmas' Papers
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts
Magnolia Tree Die
MT Tape from Cult Pens
Ribbon, Button, Twinklets Diamond Dust & Cheesecloth
Nestabilities
Red & Gold Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Red Geranium

I also still have some STAMPS FOR SALE so if you would like any, pop me an e-mail.

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Wendy L said...

A lovely card Natalie, so pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Mummylade said...

What a lovely creation! Thank you for playing along at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!