06/09/2014

PBSC - Brown, Blue & White!

Good Morning!
It's time for a brand new challenge over at PBSC which is a Colour Combination of Brown, Blue & White! I have used another older Penny Black stamp as I think these cat's look so cute all sitting in a row! The sentiment is also by PB.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGES - SOMETHING SWEET




INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamps
 Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Button from MMCS £1 Embellishment Pack
Ribbon, Cheesecloth & Blue Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Coffee
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, R20, B00, W1, W3, W5 & W7

Speaking of Penny Black stamps I added some stamps of theirs to my CRAFT ITEMS FOR SALE page yesterday, if you fancy any just pop me an e-mail :)


Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL, this trio is hilarious! Love this funny card, and the soft tones look amazing. Thank you for an inspiration!
Hugs,
Anna xxx