14/09/2014

Santa, Rudolph & A Snowman!

Good Morning!
Today I have another C&S card to share with you all, it seems to be the theme of this weekend! I have used this cute High Hopes stamp which I felt would look better in this style. However I couldn't resist embellishing with a few flowers!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - TOO CUTE
(I can't be the only one who finds these characters cute can I?)




INGREDIENTS -
High Hopes Stamp
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, Glossy Accents & Twinklets Diamond Dust
Red & White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Nestabilities
Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - E00, E21, C1, C3, C5, C7, E33, E35, Y28, R11, R37, R59, W1 & W3

Lastly I found out today that my 'Back to School' card made the Top 3 over at Totally Tilda Challenge! 
A lovely surprise!


Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Janette said...

Oh this is so cute, I love it.....
where did you get hold of the frantage Nat, tried all i can think of last week and no one had any left....x

Debbie said...

They are so, so cute.Love these images.Another adorable card.love it.Hugs. Debbie x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Nat x