09/01/2015

A Litle Tidbit!

Good Morning!
Nothing new to share today, I've been rather busy with work these past few weeks so all the cards I have made recently are scheduled for DT Postings, there's been no time for
'just for fun' cards :(

Today I just wanted to let you all know that I have added 2 new Pages to the list above, one for my favourite Christmas Cards that I made in 2014 and another for my favourite cards made in each month. I just thought I would add them there incase anyone missed the original posts.


Also I have added a few new bits to my
CRAFT ITEMS FOR SALE page.
Take a peek as there are a few bargains!


Enjoy the rest of your day, keep safe if you have the windy weather that we do here!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Juls said...

Just beautiful, so soft & pretty .... Hugs Juls

Sandra H said...

Aww this is so cute!!