20/01/2015

Papertake Weekly - Get In Shape!

Good Morning!
We have a new challenge starting at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY of Get In Shape! 
I have used one of the shaped base card blanks that I have although I really need to get around to buying a Die to make them scratch! 

I have also used the prize from The Hobby House that I won over at Winter Wonderland which was a selection of Toppers.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
I AM ROSES - ANYTHING GOES
ALLSORTS - SPRING FLOWERS



INGREDIENTS -
The Hobby House Coloured Topper from the 'Silver Fairy' Set
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, Paper Doily, Button & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
White, Winter & Purple Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

brenda said...

Super bright and welcoming colours and flowers Nat, perfect for our Allsorts theme, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Rachel Parys said...

These golds and purples together are gorgeous!!! I love that little image too!! Fantastic work! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, beautiful details and shape.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Spring Flowers' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Mummylade said...

Lovely flowers! Thank you for creating this and joining in our challenge at Allsorts this week!

Alexandra♥ said...

Hello Natalie, your card is very beautiful, starting from the sweet images which you've nicely colored, and ending with the gorgeous embellies and of course - flowers.
Thank you for linking your beautiful project to the January challenge @ I Am Roses.
Good luck.

Alexandra

Alexandra♥ said...

Hello Natalie, your card is very beautiful, starting from the sweet images which you've nicely colored, and ending with the gorgeous embellies and of course - flowers.
Thank you for linking your beautiful project to the January challenge @ I Am Roses.
Good luck.

Alexandra