04/01/2015

Sugar Nellie - Scrapberry Princess Bunny!

Good Morning!
I am back today with another card that I have made for the SUGAR NELLIE BLOG today. I was sent some gorgeous new rubber stamps the other week and today's card is using one of them. This sweet little bunny is part of the Scrapberry range and as soon as I saw her I knew she had to be paired with a pink colour scheme!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
COUNTRY VIEW CRAFTS - USE SOMETHING NEW TO YOU
(New Stamp)
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES




INGREDIENTS -
Sugar Nellie 'Princess' Scrapberry Rubber Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Nestabilities
Ribbon, Paper Doily & Cheesecloth
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Decorative Pin & Heart Button by The Ribbon Girl
White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Silver Glitter Stickers by Papermania
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black 
(I forgot to add it to the photograph!)
Copic Markers - C1, C2, R11, R20, R81, RV95, BG93, Y28, W1 & W3

Before I go I was also lucky enough to find out that I was a Winner and made the Top 3 over at Winter Wonderland, a lovely start to the weekend!


Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Awww, so cute!
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Natalie and l did notice you was a winner congrats xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Nat
Stunning card... Love all the detail... My card arrived today its gorgeous... One of the best hand made cards i have received
Thanks again
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! Such a lovely card! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Words and Pictures said...

What an adorable bunny, and so beautifully coloured - it's a charming card. Thanks so much for playing along at Country View Challenges.
Alison x