24/11/2010

Creative Inspirations - Red, Green & Gold!

Good Morning!
This week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we are back with a Colour Theme for you all.
We've gone all traditional this week ... we want to see the colours :

RED
GREEN
GOLD

The only other colours your allowed is Skin / Hair Tones + White.

I'l just quickly mention that we have a new Rule over there, Please do not combine your entries with any more than 10 other Challenges.

Yet again I haven't made a card, I think this is the longest I have actually gone without making one lol I decided to make a Picture to go in my Craft Room.
This colour theme fits the colours in my room perfectly!

This also fits into the Challenges at:

MAGNOLIA HIGHLITES - HOME SWEET HOME
A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR - ANYTHING GOES
DOTTIES WORLD - ANYTHING GOES + RED
(There are 3 Tilda's)
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - CHRISTMAS ... BUT NOT A CARD!


I used the Technique of 'Masking' to combine these 3 Tilda's into one image.
You can find a Tutorial I wrote on this technique HERE.



RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamps
Magnolia Paper
Red & Green Cardstock
Ribbon from Dovecraft
Gold & Red Dew Drops
Prima Flowers
PM Gem Brad
MS Doily Lace Punch

Thanks for Popping By,
Looking forward to reading what you all think!
xxx

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Nat.
luv
Debby

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wowwww....its absolutely stunning, just love everything about it hunni :o)
hugs and xxx

librariane said...

That's really cute! They make a lovely trio of girls (sisters?).

Saskia said...

Great to see your work at Daring Cardmakers! Thanks for joining us!

Greetings, Saskia :)
(guest designer)