25/12/2010

Merry Christmas!

Good Morning!
Well the big day has finally arrived, I honestly don't know where this year has gone!
I hope Santa has brought you all what you wanted :)
I just thought I would share with you some goodies I received from some Crafty Buddies.

The first is from my friend Domi. We decided to do an Advent Calendar for each of us and here is a piccie of all the gifts that she put in mine!


Secondly is my Secret Santa Swap from my C.I Teamie Mona!


Thirdly here is the card and Stamp my other C.I Teamie Rach sent me.


Lastly here is piccie of all the Christmas Cards I have received so far, I do know I am expecting some more so if you don't see yours that you sent me the postman should still have it, fingers crossed it'l turn up soon!




Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
xxx

1 comment:

annies place said...

Have a lovely Christmas Natalie, loving all your pressies, enjoy Ann x