31/12/2010

My Favourite Five Cards from 2010!

Good Morning!
As you may know I joined in with Debby's Top Five Christmas Cards last week, well now it is time for her next top five which is to choose your favourite cards you made in 2010!
I tell you something this was certainly hard and I came across a lot of cards that I had actually forgotten about, woops! It took me a good hour to pick these five and I'm still not sure if I have picked the right one's lol


First off is the Ruby Wedding Anniversary Card I made in November.
I love the red and white together and I just think Tilda & Edwin looks so cute with that heart doily behind them.


I never used to really use Edwin stamps on my card but luckily this changed this year. Here is my first Edwin card and I just love the colour scheme I chose for him, I think he looks adorable.


This card may not be as detailed as most of my cards recently but that is why I rather like this one. I love the simplicity and how it's all mainly about the image not the papers.


This Tilda is one of my favourites that were released this year. I love how she can be used both for Everyday & Christmas Occassions.


Lastly I made this card for one of my Mother's Work Friends. The theme I had to go on was Art Deco and the colour pink. I think she looks gorgeous with all these flowers & feathers. I also added some Crystal Stems for extra sparkle.


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my Five cards and I shall see you in the New Year where I will be sharing some Fantastic News with you all !!!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh! I love your five choices.Especially Tilda blowing kisses.Gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Annie said...

What stunning cards - really great choice. That Art Deco one is really gorgeous.
Have a fab New Year's Eve and all the best for 2011.
Ann xxxx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Nat xx

Macpurp said...

they are all so pretty, if I had to choose....it woudl be between the hedgie and tilda.
hows Millie and new pup getting on?
much love Teen & co.
happy new year and all the best in 2011 Nat xxx

Mina said...

fabulous selection Natalie
Happy New Year
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous selections Nat they're all so beautiful.
thanks for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby