07/06/2012

Charisma Cardz - Travel!

Good Morning!
I have yet another card to share today that isn't my usual style ... yesterday's was a vintage distressed style now and today's is in a clean & simple style! Perfect for those quick cards when you have forgotten a birthday or if you simply don't have much time!
I won these gorgeous LOTV Die - Cut Images last year when I came 3rd in the LOTV section of the Card Maker of the Year Comp by Card Making & Papercraft Magazine. I haven't had a chance to use them since winning as I don't normally use Die - Cut Images but I thought they would be great for C&S Cards.


Anyway I shall stop waffling on and let you know that this week over at CHARISMA CARDZ we have the challenge of Travel! Incase your wondering my card fits the challenge because the boy is 'travelling' back and forwards lol

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
RIBBON GIRLS CARD CHALLENGE - USE RIBBON OR LACE
LILI'S LITTLE FAIRIES - ONE FOR THE BOYS

I inked around the edges of the embossed paper & Die - Cut Image using 'Stormy Sky' Distress Ink.



After making this card I was enjoying crafting in this style so much that I made a few more ...
For some reason the photo didn't come out very well but don't worry they look a lot nicer in real life!


I hope you can pop by tomorrow when shockingly I will finally have another Magnolia card to share with you all!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

shampylou30 said...

gorgeous set of cards so simple but they look elegant and dont look like quick cards sue xxxx

Sue said...

fabulous card, I wish my quick cards could look half as good!!

Sue

Carissa said...

Lovely cards, I might have to get some of those diecuts. They would come in real handy when you need to make a card quick.
Carissa

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I wish I could make amazing quick cards like this! :D

Candy C said...

Your card is darling! I love your little boy image in the center. The gauze type texture behind him looks really nice against the dotted embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Margaret said...

Adorable cards. I love those LOTV colored images.