05/06/2012

Papertake Weekly, Tags & Goodies For Sale!

Good Morning!
This week at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY we have the challenge of Anything Goes! We also have the option of making a card for a Male / Father's Day card. I decided not to opt for this and make something completely different instead! You may remember that I mentioned I was going to try the following article from a back issue of Craft Stamper ...


Well I have my version to share with you today!
I don't have all the ink pads ... yet ... so I think its great seeing that it's on a book ring as you can add as your collection grows. I have put the limited edition colours after Black Soot.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - ANYTHING GOES
CRAFTY CARDMAKERS - DISTRESS IT
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
PENNY BLACK @ ALLSORTS - FAVOURITE THINGS
(Distress Inks!)


The front cover is made from Mount board covered in Design Paper. I then altered the cover with Distress Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Stamping & Embellishments. I coloured the printed label in Antique Linen.



Each 'Swatch' is made of 3 pieces of card stuck together.
The top square is created by swiping the ink pad over the top, second by using Spritz & Flick and the last with Stamping. I stamped the Flourish design in 3 different angles to vary the design throughout the swatches. The colour labels are from the Ranger Website. Unfortunately though they haven't added the Spring Ltd Colours yet to the list!



I would also like to share with you some more Tags that I have made from the Creative Chemistry Class! I thought Id pop them here instead of creating another post! These are from the lessons on Day 7 using Embossing Powders.

I'd like to enter these into the following challenges:
CUPCAKE CRAFT - TAG, YOU'RE IT!

NOSTALGIC BATIK, RUSTED ENAMEL & DISTRESS POWDER




You can find individual photo's of these on my FACEBOOK PAGE.

Before I go Id just like to mention that not only do I have CARDS FOR SALE over on ebay ...


 I also have some CRAFT ITEMS FOR SALE! ...


I do hope you can check them out as they need to go to a home where they will be used instead of gathering dust here hehe!


Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

15 comments:

Helen said...

This is fab Nat - a beautiful project...and useful too! May have to make myself one of these! lol
Helen x

TAM said...

Brilliant project - I completed mine a little while ago but now have to add the spring limited edition pads. Must admit it was especially great when I was still collecting the set as I would just pop it in my bag and could check which colours I'd already got.
Loving your tags as well

Alyce said...

Love this Nat! Gorgeous distressing and I really love the details :)

sue - aka bearhouse said...

this is fabulous, so beautifully made.
gorgeous tags too

Sue

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Awesome! Such a great idea! I love it!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

cebelica said...

Very beautiful!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous project Nat !! You are putting me to shame ,, I still have to start !! :-)
Well done you !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mynnette said...

What a fabulous idea--and so gorgeously executed!!! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :O)

Feebsy said...

I was thinking of creating one of these swatches myself, you've made a beautiful set and your tags are lovely too.

Thanks for joining in with my Distress It! challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, such a beautiful project! Love it.

hugs Bine

Liza said...

A great idea to show all your DI colours, fab tags too. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Crafteezee said...

Very cool. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
Hugs Tracy x

Faye said...

This swatch book is a brilliant idea and beautifully executed too. Thanks so much for sharing at our Tag Challenge at Cupcake. xx

Tracy said...

Fabulous project, I love it. thanks for joining Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful project. Thank you for joining in the fun at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x