09/06/2012

PBSC - Red, White & Blue!

Good Morning!
I can't believe it is the weekend already, yet again the week has flown by for me! However I am sure it won;t be the same for me next week ... I am due to start Work Experience on Monday! I have been looking for a job for a good few months, unsuccessfully, so the Job Centre have put me on a Work Experience course for 8 weeks. The good part is that its at a shop called 'The Works' which is a book & craft store ... the bad part is that it's 4 days a week, unpaid. However there might be a job at the end of the 8 weeks ... fingers crossed!

Today's card is for our new challenge over at PBSC which is a colour scheme of Red, White & Blue!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
PENNY BLACK & MORE - FAVOURITE THINGS!
(I love the flowers that I use on my creations from WOC)
THE ARTISTIC STAMPER - RED, WHITE & BLUE
WOC - BINGO!
(Blue, Flowers, Glitter)




INGREDIENTS - 
PB Stamp
Sentiment Stamp by Cat's Life Press
Maja Design & Pink Petticoat Papers
Magnolia Doohickey Die
Flowers from WOC
Paper Doily, Cheesecloth, Twinklets, Dew Drops, Liquid Pearls & 3D Gloss from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Stormy Sky
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, R11, R20, R27, B24, YG63, YG67, Y21

I hope you can pop by later on when I will be sharing my version of 12 Tags of 2012 ... June!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

9 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and those flowers are soooo beautiful
Good luck with the work experience next week


Sue

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shirley said...

A beautifully colour coordinated card.I love the little garden fence die and the lovely summer coloured flowers.
Thank you for joining us this month at Penny Black and More and good luck in our prize draw. we hope you will join us again next month too when we will have more craft goodies up for grabs.

Shirley

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Nat this is so cute! I love the sweet image and the colour tones are so beautiful :)

Tracy said...

A cute and Pretty creation. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Beth said...

Gorgeous card Nat! Good luck next week

Love Beth xx

Else Irene said...

Beautiful card! But you can only combine your card with a total of three challenges, to participate in WOC challenges... sorry.

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Lovely card and perfect for our challenge at The Artistic Stamper Creative Team . Thank you for joining in

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card, pretty stamp and the flowers are gorgeous, thnak you for sharing your favourite things over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x