21/08/2012

Papertake Weekly - Pins & Needles!

Good Morning!
As promised I have a card to share with you all along with a very short post! lol My first day at work went okay yesterday, admittedly it's not the best job in the world but it's okay :) Although teeming that with all the stuff Im doing at the house to make it ready to move in after work this week is going to be pretty busy for me! Today's card is for the new challenge over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY which is Pins & Needles! I don't have any pins as such so I have used Safety Pins to fit the challenge.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
TOMIC - AT THE BEACH & INSPIRATION
TILDA'S TOWN - LATE SUMMER FUN





INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Stamps & Papers
Flowers from WOC
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Seashells, Charms, Pins,
Ribbon, Twinklets, Dew Drops & 3D Gloss from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Chipped Saphire & Antique Linen
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R20, BG49

Thanks for popping by, hopefully I shall be back soon!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

14 comments:

rachel said...

brill card Nat - lovely xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Natalie, I love the image and the colours and detailing are fabulous

Sue

Sharon said...

This is such a sweet card Natalie. Lots of gorgeous embellishments and the image is adorable and beautifully coloured.
Hugs Sharon. x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So sweet Nat! Love the layout and the great embellies...super duper cute! :)

Neline said...

What a beautiful card! I love every detail on your card. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC!
Good luck,
Neline

Sarah said...

Lovely card Natalie! Love the safety pin idea! Glad your first day at work went well!

Sarah x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Nat.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Nat :-) Edwin is very cute and all the details are so very pretty :-)

Good luck with your new job and with your house move too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Oh WOW your card is totally gorgeous!! I love everything about it:-) Thanks so much for joining in all the fun at Tilda's Town this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week ...

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Bunny Zoe's Crafs!!

Becky said...

This is great, sometimes I think boy cards lack something, but this is perfect,
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
Tilda's Town Challenges
Hugs, Becky x

I've got candy on my blog if you're interested, http://attic-crafter.blogspot.co.uk/

Tina Makuc said...

What a lovely card Natalie!!
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!!
Hugs, Tina

Janny said...

WOW What a beauty, thank you for joining us at TOMIC hugs Janny