16/10/2014

A Trio of Mice!

Good Morning!
I have something a little different to share with you all today. I haven't made cards using an A5 base for a very long time so I decided to have a little play yesterday and see what I could come up with! I decided to make some quick and easy cards using the same focal stamp and layout. 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP & SHOW - O IS FOR ... 
OMBRE & ONE LAYER CARDS
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ONE LAYER CARD





INGREDIENTS -
House Mouse Rubber Stamp
Penny Black Sentiment Stamps
Turquoise Sprinkles by Doodlebug


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, R11, R20, W3 & W5

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Sweet little CAS cards, Nat! Love those cute Housemice and simple design. Hugs, Lisa x

Suzanne C said...

How sweet is that set of mice! Adorable images and beautiful coloring!