02/10/2014

You're All I Want for Christmas!

Good Morning!
Thank you for all the Birthday wishes yesterday! It was very sweet of you!
I received lot's of gorgeous cards from fellow Card Makers, I really was spoiled and apparently there's still more to come!



Today we have a new challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY of Anything Goes + Option of making a Halloween Treat Holder! I decided not to go with the option for a change, simply because I still have loads of Halloween creations that I've made from the past few years lol Instead I have made a Magnolia Christmas Card, and seeing I don't really make Magnolia cards that often I decided it was time I did!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
THE RIBBON GIRL - GLITZ & DAZZLE
PENNY BLACK & MORE - GET AHEAD FOR CHRISTMAS





INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia 'Winter Tilda' Stamp
Magnolia Sentiment Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, Button, Paper Doily & Cheesecloth
Nestabilities
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Silver & White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
Frantage Embossing Powder


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R81, RV95, W1 & W3

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Lovely card, such a cute stamp and I like how you've created the snow.
I got this die a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately haven't had time to craft since!
Sharon x

Sandra H said...

Wow Natalie this is gorgeous x

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Nat, gorgeous colouring and design.

Donna x