20/10/2014

A White Winter!

Good Morning!
I thought I better share something with you all today that was more my usual style seeing I have shown a lot of C&S cards over the past few days. I can safely say this card is definitely not that!

I have used one of the older Magnolia Stamps (of which I have for sale on my selling page above) and one of the Christmas Sentiment Die Cuts from the new T.Holtz Thinlits set that I couldn't resist getting last week. I also found some silver fabric stars in my stash and decided to give them a bit of a makeover with some Distress Paint to add the white shabby look!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
COUNTRY VIEW CRAFTS - SPARKLE & SHINE
INKY CHICKS - CHRISTMAS
TILDA'S TOWN - DIES AND / OR PUNCHES
ALLSORTS - EMBOSSING
(Frantage on the stamped image)




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Stamp
Maja Design & First Edition Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Tim Holtz Holiday Words Die Set
Ribbon, Star & Pearl Embellishments & Cheesecloth
Nestabilities
Distress Paint - Picket Fence
Twinklets Diamond Dust
White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, W1 & W3

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

7 comments:

Louise said...

Very pretty card, love all the white. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
hugs Louise

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, gorgeous details, l think l have this Tilda - l can't remember last time l used one perhaps l should blow the dust of them and give them an inking.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts ' Embossing' challenge and good luck x Susan x

brenda said...

This is a real beauty Nat, a perfect showcase for white on white cards (confess they scared me rather).

Thanks so much for sharing and joining in at Allsorts this week.

In case you didn’t know, we have some great candy to be won at our sister challenge here

B x

Barbara GR said...

What a gorgeous card!!! I love this old Tilda and the design!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Jane x

Craftnut said...

Lovely card for our embossing challenge at allsorts Tracy x

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and just is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge For a Child “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx