07/10/2011

Birthday Cards & Gifts!

Good Morning!
This post is actually scheduled as I have a feeling after celebrating my birthday I will be feeling a little delicate today lol As promised here are some piccies of the GORGEOUS cards and gifts I have received from you all :) Also thank you for all the birthday wishes that have been left on my blog posts!



I received this canvas from my fellow PBSC teamie Kath and I think you will agree it is wonderful!


I have popped all of these cards around my Craft Room / Bedroom so I can always see them :)

Lastly I thought I would share a piccie of the gifts my parents gave me ... the cushion is apparently a gift from my doggies Millie & Hollie lol


Thanks for popping by!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

15 comments:

Martina said...

Happy belated Birthday!!! What a great collection of cards and pressies!! Wow! Enjoy the coming weekend!
Martina

Crafty Loops said...

Oh wow, what beautiful cards and gifts. I hope you have a fantastic birthday and that your hangover isnt too awful today. Lee x

van hire glasgow said...

Cards and Gifts are the lovely things from which every one feel happy by getting it.And your sharing about it is very nice.

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
gorgeous cards you've received hunni
and boy have you bin spoild rotten
sweetie
have a great weekend hunni
hugs angelique

Berry said...

Wow what fab pressies and stunning cards. Hope the hangover isn't so bad lol! Hugs Rebekah xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NAT!!! sorry I missed it dear.. I hope your day went well and I wish you cheer all year through!!!!!!with lots of love, Janiel

Helen said...

Ooohh...you lucky thing...such a lovely array of cards! :0)
Hope you had a great day!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a belated 'Happy 21st Birthday' Nat! Hope you had a fabulous day :-)
Your cards are all so beautiful and I adore Kath's canvas....so pretty :-D
Hugs
Carole x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cards and gifts....I hope you have a fantastic birthday and that your hangover isn't too.........
plastic id cards online
plastic card ideas

video stitching software said...

Such a lovely array of card. It design and decoration looking awesome. I am so excited for that.

petrol remote control cars said...

I am so excited for make a different cards. Every thing looking beautiful and awesome.

scooters for kids said...

This blog is really very nice. what beautiful cards and gifts. I hope you have a fantastic birthday.

nitro rc trucks said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Cards and gifts are the beautiful things that everyone is happy with it and sharing your so cute too

grass paint said...

Cards and gifts are the beautiful things that everyone is happy with it and sharing your so cute too.

grass paint said...

Every birthday cards looking amazing as well as gift. I excited by this gift. I like very much your blog. Thanks for share your ideas.