18/10/2011

Everybody Art - Mushrooms!

Good Morning!
Before I get started I thought I should probably explain that I have been under the weather since last Friday, this is why I didn't have a PBSC Card to share with you at the weekend or anything else up until now :( I am still not feeling very well so I have to admit today's creation was rather rushed and probably not my best work! lol I have made a Gift Tag.

This week at EVERYBODY ART we want to see Mushrooms somewhere on your work.

This fits the Challenges at:



Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R29, R59, YG63, Y02


RECIPE:
Stamp by Stamp Doodles
Magnolia Paper
Nesties
Magnolia Vintage Tag Die
Flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, Paper Doily, Cheesecloth, Dew Drops & 3D Gloss from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

13 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

code reduction said...

Its one of the great artistic card.Here you have used mushroom as a top of the home which i like the most.Your idea is really very nice.

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Nat, sweet image and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

This is really cute, love the mushroom. love those little mice. Alison xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh so adorable hun!! Love your tag and project!! :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Natalie, your little tag is so cute. I love the sweet image and your colouring is awesome. Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good, hope you're better very soon. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous tag!
Alicia xx

Buy photoshop said...

This is So cute, with the two Mushrooms. Its one of the great artistic card. I am so excited for that.

line marker paint said...

Oh!! Great artistic card of one of the best. I like this your blog. Thanks for share your ideas..

field paint sprayer said...

This is very nice art. This is So cute with the two Mushrooms. Its one of the my favorite artistic card. Thanks for share here.

Promosyon said...

This cute, with two mushrooms. One great art card. I am so excited for this.

Buy to Let said...

This is give a good guides to make it nice greeting cards. I like to get a good collection. Here you have used mushroom as a top of the home which i like the most.

gas fires glasgow said...

This art is one of the best. Thats creativity is really too good. You really take this challenge seriously and make a lovely card. I appreciate for your work.