10/10/2011

Kaos!

Good Morning!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend, mine was spent celebrating my birthday so I have to say I;m not exactly feeling too fresh today! lol Anyway I thought I would pop by and just let you know about this wonderful award I received :)

I was sent this beautiful card from Barb and I think you will agree it is gorgeous!


I had never heard of this award before but it is called a KAOS Award and here is a bit of info about it ....


Don't forget to pop by tomorrow where we will have a new Challenge at EAC!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

7 comments:

Astrid said...

I can say one word BEAUTIFUL.
Loved it so much.
Hugs Astrid

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
i hope your birthday celebration in the weekend was unfogetable
this is gorgeous hunni
i never had hear about kaos befor
but is marvelous sweetie
hugs angelique

Elizabeth said...

Belated birthday wishes - I hope you had a great time celebrating. I've never heard of the KAOS award before but it seems like a lovely idea and the card you received is just gorgeous - like it says, a very nice tangible reminder of the award. Elizabeth x

Luanne said...

Belated Birthday wishes. Lovely card.

Rebekah said...

This is lovely Nat what a nice thing to receive glad you enjoyed your birthday! Hugs Rebekah xx

Noreen said...

What a great way to receive a reward, fab card too. Hope you've now recovered from your celebrations xx

Cards by Alison said...

Beautiful card love the image and the colours you have used. happy belated birthday. Alison xxx