01/10/2011

PBSC - Down On The Farm!

Good Morning!
Thank you for the lovely comments on my last card, Im glad you all liked it!
This week at PBSC we have the theme of Down On The Farm! I have to say I struggled a tad on this as I don't have any stamps that fit the Challenge so I had to go rooting through the stamped images I have been sent over the years lol

This Card fits the Challenges at:
PAPER SUNDAES - ANYTHING GOES
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES



Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, R11, R32, B93, B95, BG34, Y38, Y02


RECIPE:
PB Stamp
Sentiment stamp by PM
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 'Snow'
Magnolia Lovely Fence Die
Magnolia Paper
Dew Drops & 3D Gloss from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

5 comments:

Pauline C said...

This is a fab fun and funky card Nat - love the chickies! Have a great weekend
Pauline x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Nat...love those chicks!
Helen x

Crafty Loops said...

Such a fun card, love it. Lee x

KarenB said...

Ooh this is so much fun, the image looks fab with the picket fence :)

Crystal said...

What a fun & fabulous image, great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)