28/10/2011

Tilda with Snowheart!

Good Afternoon!
Suprisingly enough I have a card to share with you all today! I had seen this idea over on another blog, Camilla's, and just had to try it myself! I think this sentiment stamp goes really well with this stamp.
I have used the lovely fence die again and decorated it with 3D Snow but it's rather well hidden so you'l have to look closely to find it lol

This card fits the Challenges at:
(Use Magnolia Patterned Paper, Use the colour purple, Use a Doohickey Die)
MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER - GET PUNCHY
JUST MAGNOLIA & HANGLAR - CHRISTMAS IS COMING!




Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E31, R11, BV00


RECIPE:
Magnolia Stamps
Magnolia Papers
Magnolia Doohickey Dies - Spruce Tree & Lovely Fence Die
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sizzix Originals Snowflakes Die
3D Snow, 3D Gloss, Glitter, Dew Drops & Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

19 comments:

Gerda said...

Adorable, as always!!! Wonder how you pop out these cards so fast.. Love your creations.

Pam said...

This is one of my favorite new Tildas and you have colored her beautifully. I love all the embellies you have used too!!!
Hugs,
Pam:)

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning!!!!! What a gorgeous christmas card!!!!! way to go Fabulous!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is lovely! Beautiful combination of papers and dies. I love this image - need to get that sentiment in my next order!! ;) hugs, Angela

Berry said...

Hi Nat! I saw Camillas version of this and also thought it went so well with the sentiment! Gorgeous colours hugs rebekah xx

Christina C. said...

Such a stunning card! This is one of my favorite images from the new collection and you did a spectacular job coloring and showcasing her!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. TFS.

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card Nat. Lee x

Only By His Grace said...

Adorable card Natalie. I thought you were joking when you said you had put the fence on.....then I found it LOL. awesome layout.
Hugs Maz

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Nat, love the layout and colours, Thanks so much for joining the Christmas Challenge at Just Magnolia this week
Hugs Julie P

Debbie Pamment said...

Such a beautiful sentiment - and the card you've built around it is gorgeous too!
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Stampin'Piper said...

Another stunning card! Love this Tilda!

Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs Tanja

Teri said...

This is just a beautiful card!! Very, very lovely!! Your coloring is just fabulous and I love all the embellishments! Awesome job!!
Hugs,
Teri

Becky said...

love your card and your colouring! this tilda is beautiful.

hugs, becky

Danielle Champagne said...

Adorable, soooooooo adorable! I love the sentiment, just perfect with Tilda. Love the cheesecloth decor, vaporous and dreamy.
Beautiful.

Elle said...

I love the soft colors that you went with for your card. Very effective.

Patti Jo said...

Oh that is a wonderful verse to go with this new Tilda! Beautifully done Natalie!!!

Deeanna said...

What a beautiful card..you did an amazing job..Dee

Sandy said...

Your art work is always amazing - so beautiful. Do you hear me sighing!?!
Sandy