03/06/2013

Back In The Garden!

Good Morning!
As promised yesterday I am back with some more photo's of my garden! You may be wondering how much it could have changed in a week but infact it has quite a lot ... however including my Conservatory door in this wasn't part of the plan ....


I have an inspection today with my Letting Agents so it was great timing for this to happen. All down to a tiny stone whilst cutting the lawn :(

On a lighter note I managed to get the border at the front of my house planted up on Saturday with some Dahlias, Dianthus, Gazanias, Asters, Antirinhum, Verbena and Begonia's ... whew! I thought it would only take me an hour but how wrong was I lol Apologies for the rubbish photo but it was such a struggle to get it all in one shot.


I managed to get two thirds of the borders done in the back garden too, adding a mix into my border of perennials of Zinnia's, Clary, Asters and Begonia's. Around the lawn I added some Stocks, Viola's, Pansies and Petunia's.



I've also added a couple more pots and given them a little re-position.
The 2 little toadstools were a gift from my Mother, they certainly catch your eye!



My Mimulus pot is certainly growing rapidly!



Before I go you can see that some of the Hanging Baskets I shared last week are slowly starting to come into flower.




Remember the orange poppies a couple of weeks ago? Well they faded away and this morning I spotted this gorgeous yellow poppy in their place!


Before I go though I had to add something a little Crafty to my post ... look what the Postman delivered on Saturday, I shall definitely be having a play with these this morning!


Thanks for popping by, I'l be back tomorrow with another card for PTW!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Nic your garden is looking brilliant your hands are becomeing green....lol wonderful that your interested in gardening keep it up and wow thats some lovely goodies that the post man brought you looking forward to what you make xx

rachel said...

your garden looks wonderful Nic - I wish I could post some pictures of mine but its rather sad looking at the moment - maybe in a month or two! Hugs rachel x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nic gorgeous garden I am not good at growing things my green fingers ain't so green lol. Love Alison xx