17/06/2013

Sunshine & Showers!

Good Morning!
I'm taking a little break today and sharing some more photographs of my garden instead of a card today! We had lots of sun over the past week or so teamed with lots of showers too, but all my flowers seem to be perking up and starting to bloom so of course I have been out a few times with my camera.
Here are some photo's that I hope you like! Word of warning though, there is A LOT! lol

The Greenhouse is starting to look a bit sparse now with most of the plants out in the Garden but of course I still have my Tomato Plants in there. They weren't looking too good a few days ago with some black markings appearing on the leaves but fingers crossed after trimming them back to let air at them more easily it should have done them some good! Of course the Marigolds that I planted into the pots too are blooming.



The Hanging Baskets are starting to bloom too ... Here are some snaps of some of them:






The Sweet Pea's are getting taller and the Foxgloves are starting to get their flower buds.



Here are some various other photographs...







Lastly I went to my Grandad's yesterday and had a look around his garden, how I wish it was mine so much! lol I took him some spare Plants of mine that I had left over and I also came back with a few of his lol

Clematis - Tangutica, Physalis (Chinese Lantern) and some Freesia bulbs!

I also managed to get this Alpine plant out of my Parents Greenhouse yesterday along with some more pots. I'm always on the scrounge! lol


Thanks for popping by, I shall be back again tomorrow with a card!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

susiestacey said...

Hello Mrs Greenfingers, your plants are all looking very healthy. Fantastic that you are exchanging with your Grandad - bet he is so proud of you. Good luck with the fressia bulbs, l have never been able to get them to flower. Take care and happy gardening x Susan x

rachel said...

stunning floral display and your tomatoes are well on - mine seen to have bearly moved although they are starting to get a shift on now finally! Will put some pictures on when the garden looks more exciting! Hugs Rachel x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful plants I wish I had green fingers. Love Alison xx

Sandra H said...

Oh Natalie looks like your doing so well with this l have to agree over the green fingers they look so colourful well done x