24/06/2013

In The Garden!

Good Morning!
Seeing as it is Monday I have some more Garden photos for you all! I decided to give my Greenhouse a little re-shuffle over the Weekend and I think I prefer the layout much better now :)




Before I forget to share it with you the tomatoes are starting to fruit ...


Over the weekend I went to a Garden Centre with the family and even though I work in a Plant Nursery I couldn't resist buying some more plants that we don't have. I have had my eye on Astrantia's for a while and finally got my hands on one and planted it up in the Garden yesterday. I also got some foliage plants called Coleus that are really eye-catching!




I also got a pot to plant the Clematis up in, all I need now is a frame for it to climb up. Over the weekend my Grandad also gave me a spare Compost bin and some plastic drums cut in half to use as containers for some left over plants that I had.



Here's some last few photo's to leave you with!




See you all again tomorrow!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous, I do miss my garden. xxx

rachel said...

garden's looking good Nat - I have 16 tomatoe plants and only one is flowering so you're well on! Hugs rachel x

susiestacey said...

Hello Mrs Greenfingers, your toms are amazing, way ahead of any of mine and love your new plants. You are very organised in the greenhouse too. Take care and happy gardening (and crafting ) x Susan x

susiestacey said...

Hello Mrs Greenfingers, your toms are amazing, way ahead of any of mine and love your new plants. You are very organised in the greenhouse too. Take care and happy gardening (and crafting ) x Susan x

Sandra H said...

Oh your doing really well Natalie l can see this being a regular post keep up the good work x