15/02/2013

12 Tags of 2013 ... February!

Good Morning!
I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day, it was the first one for me & my partner and my first one full stop! lol So it was lovely waking up to this Card, Perfume & a Love Letter!


The postie also delivered me a little present, the rest of the Distress Markers that I needed to complete my collection!


It's time for me to share this month's version of the 12 TAGS OF 2013! If any of you are still unaware of what this is, it is where Tim Holtz creates a tag for blog readers to create their own version of. Each month he will pick 12 of his favourites who will win a prize and I was lucky enough to be one of those with my December tag!
First up is Tim Holtz's version ....
You can find a step by step guide of how to create his tag HERE.


Next up is mine!!!
You may notice I have changed the theme of mine from Valentines to Birthday. Simply because I don't own the Valentines Stamp set that he has used. 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - DISTRESSING




INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz 'Birthday Blueprints' Stamp Set
Design Paper by LOTV Nitwits Collection
Tim Holtz Tissue Paper, Paper Distressing Tool & Word Token
Tim Holtz Ideo-ology Trinket Pin, Jump Ring, Word Token, Coloured Twine & Word Sticker
Flowers, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & 3D Foam Tape


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Distress Stain - Festive Berries & Fired Brick
Distress Markers - Old Paper, Mustard Seed & Barn Door

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous tag good luck with the challenge. Love Alison xx

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous Nat xx

rachel said...

fabulous Tag Nat - love that cake xx

Sue said...

Your tag is fabulous, I love the design and wonderful colours.
Gorgeous Valentines gifts too, I hope you had a good day.

Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
Sue xx