25/12/2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


I hope you all have a lovely day ahead of you planned and got everything you wanted off Father Christmas!
For those of you who find a minute or two to go online I thought I would share some photo's of the gorgeous Christmas Cards I received this year. I certainly was a lucky girl!



Last night I thought I would try and get ahead with some bits for tomorrow, such as setting the table...


Preparing the 'Starter' of Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese, Black Pepper and Crackers. Of course I had to test a few whilst I was making them to ensure they were edible ;)


I also had to Marzipan and Ice the Cake. There icing has Gold Glitter on top incase you were wondering why it was a bit dis-coloured! lol


Of course it wouldn't be Christmas without a peek of what was under the tree last night!


Enjoy the rest of your Christmas!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Merry Christmas Nat have a fabulous day
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Wendy L said...

Merry Christmas Natalie. xxx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Happy Christmas for you and your family. hugs, Helena

rachel said...

hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas Nat xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Merry Christmas Nat. Love Alison xx