30/12/2013

My Favourite Cards from 2013!

Good Morning!
It just simply wouldn't be right if I didn't do a post of my favourite cards from this past year on my blog again! For those who are new to this what I do is pick my favourite card from each month and share them all with you. However sometimes it can be too hard to pick just one so you may spot an extra one or two creeping in! lol Be warned though as this will be a rather long post, so make yourselves comfy!

JANUARY
This has to be one of my most favourite favourite cards of the year! I love the way the colours blended in the middle butterfly which I then highlighted with Glossy Accents and I used the second & third generation stamping technique on the others. Unfortunately I no longer have this card as I made it for J&C Creations when I was still a Designer for them!

Of course I also had to include my January version of the 12 Tags of 2013. Very masculine for me but I loved it!

Lastly how could I forget this card? I designed it for the UK Stamping magazine 'Craft Stamper' which was published in this months issue!

FEBRUARY
I don't usually use Crafting CD-Roms but when I was sent this one by Joanna Sheen I couldn't resist this gorgeous image that it included!

MARCH
I combined this card with a challenge Tim Holtz hosted where you had to create some Tattered Florals! I used the florals as the main focus of the card so that you eye was drawn directly to them.

APRIL
This month I have chosen another tag for 12 Tags of 2013. I just love the mix of different colours and the effect of the Clear Butterfly.

MAY
This is the first of my Magnolia cards to share for this year! I love the colour combo I chose and of course the stamp!

JUNE
I have 2 cards for this month, the first is for a Golden Anniversary that was made to order. I just love those feather stamps for stylish cards for any occasion. The second is a card I made for a DT Call that I can't bear to part with! 



Well that's the first 6 months of 2013, I shall be back tomorrow with the rest!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

9 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous cards and Tag Nat love them all, wish I was half as talented, I just love how you put your cards together. Love number one stalker lol xx

CraftyNatalie said...

All so beautiful

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

rachel said...

a wonderful selection of cards Nat that really showcases your talent - wonderful xx

misteejay said...

A beautiful selection.
Toni xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Natalie, Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and wishing you A Happy New Year.....Your cards and tags are absolutely beautiful x

Jackie Scott said...

Your cards and tags are just gorgeous! Beautiful designs!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous designs Nat. xxx

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful selection Nat, they're all so gorgeous.
luv
Debby