24/12/2013

Papertake Weekly - Pick Of The Year!

Good Morning!
I can't believe it is Christmas Eve already! Even though I have been planning it in my head for ages it feels like it has crept up on me really quickly! Today I need to Marzipan & Ice the Cake, make some Gingerbread Men, labels some gifts and most likely remember something I have forgotten about at the last minute! Tomorrow should be interesting too as I am cooking the Christmas dinner at my house for both me & Andy and my parents for the first time!

Onto something a little calmer and this week's challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY is Pick Of The Year! All you have to do is simply pick your favourite theme from 2013. I have chosen one from all the way back in January called Baby It's Cold Outside! As you can see I have also used one of my favourite colour combos at the moment.
I also used the technique of Sticky Embossing Powder & Distress Glitter but as usual the photograph didn't pick up the sparkle very well at all!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
ALLSORTS - BROWN WITH BLUE
INKY CHICKS - CHRISTMAS
SIMON SAYS STAMP - BLING IT ON
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGE - SOMETHING OLD
(Old - Rubber Stamp & Distressed technique used)
SKETCH SATURDAY - SKETCH





 INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
LOTV Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Glittered Snowflake
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Wooden Heart, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap

Thanks for popping by, I shall pop by again tomorrow to say Happy Christmas and to share the delightful Christmas Cards I received this year along with some festive snaps!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

10 comments:

brenda said...

A perfect card for our theme this week Nat, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

B x

Marlena M. said...

Oh, I hear ya~where did the time go??? I had to stop by and tell you how gorgeous your card is~it's beautiful! Have a very merry Christmas!

rachel said...

gorgeous card Nat - and I hope that tomorrow goes well for you! Big Hugs for tomorrow and here's hoping that its the first of many magical christmasses! Hugs rachel xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat loving this card stunning as per usual. Lots of love from your number one stalker. Alison xxx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Nat. Hope you dinner goes well tomorrow. Happy christmas and best wishes for 2104 x Susan x

Mummylade said...

That is such an elegant creation! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts, good luck and a very merry Christmas to you!

brenda said...

So very pretty with that PB tree Nat and perfect for our theme. Hope the Christmas dinner went to plan.

Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful beautiful card Nat, do love the details.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

JenniferD said...

Wow this is Stunning! Just Looooove that Tree! Thanks for joining us at deep Ocean!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely distressing and lots of pretty layers on this delightful card. Love your bouquet too! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday! Happy New Year! Hugs, Lesley