31/12/2013

My Favourite Cards from 2013 Part 2!

Good Morning!
As promised yesterday I am back with the remaining 6 months worth of favourite cards from 2013! So without any further ado, let's get on with it!

JULY
Starting us off again is another Magnolia card and this time I made a Criss Cross card. It takes a little longer than usual but I always love how they look once finished!

AUGUST
Another Joanna Sheen card this time and I think this is one of my all-time favourite house mouse images.

SEPTEMBER
Another House Mouse card but this time it's for a Girls Birthday instead of a Boys.

I should also include my September version of the 12 Tags as it was the second time one of my tags was chosen for the Top 10!

OCTOBER
This month see's another Magnolia Card making my favourite list!

Here's another card that was published in this month's issue of Craft Stamper. There was also a matching tag to go alongside it!

NOVEMBER
This has to be one of the most adorable stamps that I have seen recently, great for both Christmas & Winter cards.

DECEMBER
Finally we finish with a Christmas card which just missed out on being in my Top 5 the other day. How can anyone resist this cute little doggy?

I hope you enjoyed having a peek at all of these cards! I'l see you tomorrow with a brand new one for the first challenge of 2014 over at Creative Inspirations!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely lovely each one!! Happy 2014!!

CraftyNatalie said...

More pretty cards, love the house mouse cards.
Happy new year

rachel said...

these are wonderful - Nat xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Natalie Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year .....these are more of your stunning creations so beautifully presented x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat another fantastic selection. Happy New Year, love Alison xx