07/12/2013

PBSC - Christmas!

Good Morning!
It's time for a new challenge this month over at  PBSC and the theme is Christmas! I have used the last of my newest Penny Black stamps that I got in a sale a few weeks ago. I know it's an oldie but it is cute!
Speaking of Christmas, are you all getting ready for it yet? I put up all my decorations on the 1st and I've even managed to cook my Christmas Cake and write the majority of my cards! I shall share some photo's of the decorations on Monday :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
THE RIBBON GIRL - CHRISTMAS ANYTHING GOES
CRAFT ALL DAY - WINTER
SKETCH & STASH - SKETCH





 INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamps
LOTV Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Lace, Dew Drops & Glitter
Glittered Snowflake
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21 & R11

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

8 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat gorgeous card love the sweet image. Love Alison xx

rachel said...

supercute card Nat - love this image and a gorgeous layout too xx

craftymum said...

Another gorgeous card!!!!!1
Thank you for joining us again at Craft All Day for our very first challenge

Hugs sarah x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Nat x

Ribbon Girl said...

another lovely card Nat! mary x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable and so gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Janet - aka stacky said...

Such a gorgeous card I love the image and the added details look fabulous.
Thank you for joining in the fun with us at sketch n stash x

Merkku said...

This is absolutely a lovely card.
I love it!
Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash- challenge.
xxMerkku