27/12/2013

MMCS - Anything Goes!

Good Morning!
First off can I just say thank you to all of you who have left me such lovely comments recently, they are a pleasure to read. Especially the ones congratulating me on my Engagement! I'm sorry that I don't always get time to repay the favour so I just wanted to make sure that you all know how grateful I really am :)

I managed to find sometime yesterday to make a quick card that is suitable for this time of year for two reasons. The first - It's a Thank You card which is just what you need to say thank you for Christmas Presents. The second is that I have used scrap bits of papers so instead of them going into the bin, they're put to use!

I have used a sentiment from one of the Paper Smooches Stamp sets. Along with scrap bits from one of my fave Paper Pads atm 'Tis the Season' by Echo Park.


I have also used 2 types of Embellishments that we have in the shop which I think are great for those finishing touches!


Remember you can click any of those photo's of the products I used to go straight to them on the website.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - BLING IT ON
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - ANYTHING GOES




INGREDIENTS -
Paper Smooches 'Salutations' Stamp Set
Echo Park 'Tis The Season' Paper Pad
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
£1 MMCS Embellishment Packs
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

4 comments:

rachel said...

gorgeous card Nat - really lovely xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card Nat. Love Alison xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card Natalie x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is very pretty in gorgeous colours, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time hugs Pops x x x