24/12/2023

Lili of the Valley Design Team - Angel with Trumpet

            Good Morning!

Well it's Christmas Eve! I can't believe it's here already I hope you're all ready for it, I've just got some presents left to wrap myself.
Today I just wanted to share one more card with you all, I'd had this image inked up for a week or so but hadn't had chance to make anything with it so thought I'd get something made this morning ... the first card to add to my 2024 stash!
The stamp I've used is an older design by
 LOTV called 'Angel with Trumpet'
 

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Angel with Trumpet ' Stamp & LOTV Sentiment
Maja Design Papers
Shabby White Frantage Embossing Powder
Clear Dew Drops, Glittered Snowflake, Ribbon & Wooden Stars

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - PARTY TIME
(Christmas is the season to celebrate is it not?!)
ALLSORTS - COLD AND ICE
(Snowflake embellishment and 'snow' on image created with embossing powder)

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Dena J said...

Very pretty card - such nice sparkle touches and a beautiful ribbon. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts. Best wishes for 2024

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautifully designed and layered card with this adorable Angel image too. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this time.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

What a beauty she is, a gorgeous card. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts and Happy New Year. Sarah

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and stylish card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
Happy New Year!
Dt Mervi