26/12/2023

My Favourite Christmas Cards of 2023!

 Good Morning!
It's time for my annual tradition of sharing my favourite Christmas cards with you all from throughout the year. The last hurrah to this year's Christmas!

First up is this sweet little bear from Polkadoodles. After inking it up I fell in love with the design and paired it with a contemporary colour scheme of dusky pink and dark green with a touch of gold. A colour combination I'l definitely be using again.
Of course I couldn't leave this little Angel out. I've developed a real fondness for Gold Christmas cards this year and this one paired with Silver and Brown has resulted in a card that I haven't been able to part with this year as I'm just too fond of it! lol
Clean & Simple cards is another style that I love to craft and this Penny Black card which I made at the end of Summer is one that I'l probably repeat next year. Adding a mix of coloured dew drops to the image to represent baubles and provide a pop of colour I thought was the perfect finishing touch.

When making Christmas cards you've got to at least make one with some traditional colours and this red and gold card certainly embraced that lol I used another older LOTV stamp and finished it off with a selection of sparkly embellishments.
Back to the Clean & Simple style this one has slightly more layers but still kept to a minimum. As you all know I had a flush of cards using coloured images from my Maja Design paper collections and this Christmas Tree design was my favourite from the lot.
Last up it is my most recent card but I couldn't not share it again. Using my favourite gold tones and an LOTV Angel stamp this is another card that I will find hard to part with.

I hope you all had a wonderful time yesterday and manage to have a relaxing day today.

HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments: