09/12/2023

Lili of the Valley Design Team - Christmas Delivery

           Good Morning!
Here's another card form me continuing with the Gold theme however this time I added a little bit of silver too. The stamp I've used is another older design by LOTV called 'Christmas Delivery'
You might spot as well on the cards that I've used the colour Gold on that I've also used a different embossing powder for the snow effect, the shabby white one which I've used today also has speckles of gold embossing powder and glitter in it too.

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Christmas Delivery ' Stamp & LOTV Sentiment
Maja Design Papers
Shabby White Frantage Embossing Powder
Clear Dew Drops, Ribbon & Wooden Stars

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
STAMPING SENSATIONS - FAVOURITE COLOURS
(as mentioned above my favourite colour at Christmas is Gold)
TIME OUT CHALLENGES - SPARKLY
ALLSORTS - I SPY SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH 'B'
(Berries in the angel's garland and Bow)

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Nat so christmassy with a gorgeous image x

Linby said...

So very pretty, I bet it really sparkles in real life. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the gorgeous image,all the sparkle and distressed layers.
Carol x

Dena J said...

And star Buttons :-) Love all the gold sparkle. Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge this week.

Sarah said...

What an absolute beauty this is, lots of B's for our Allsorts Challenge this week. Sarah

Bobby said...

I love the shabby chic background for your darling little angel. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

Nonni said...

Very cute. I love the vintagey, shabby chic look. Beautiful colors too! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Fiona said...

beautiful card as always Natalie...I might have to get out some of my LOTV stamps!

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Fi
x