21/12/2023

Sincere Christmas Greetings

Good Morning!
I just wanted to start by saying how lovely it has been to read the comments left on my recent cards, I really do appreciate every single one of them that is left :)

Today's card is back to using another of the images in my stash by Maja Design, in fact the next couple of creations that I will be sharing are using their images. Can you tell I have little bit of a fondness for them? You'll notice that I don't like to embellish them too much either as I don't want to make the overall design 'too busy'.

INGREDIENTS -
Maja Design Paper
Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - Y IS FOR 'YOUR CHOICE'

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the ditressed edges and cute image-I agree needs nothing else.
Carol x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Nat and that image is just gorgeous too love the layout and the distressed edges that your so good at doing .....Happy Christmas xx