31/12/2023

My Favourite Cards of 2023 Part 2!

   Good Morning!
I'm back today with my final 5 favourites from 2023!

First up is a clean & simple 3x3 card. I love my Penny Black stamp but always feel that the smaller sized stamps can sometimes look out of place in the middle of a regular sized card blank. This year I decided to ink up the design after cutting it with my favourite stitched edge die and use it on a smaller base, then literally all on the focus is on the design. I think these simpler designs are perfect for cards needed as a quick thank you note or birthday's that you've accidently forgotten!
Back to my usual crafting style is a card that speaks for itself as to which occasion it can be used for, I went all pink and lovely-dovey on this design!
Back to my Penny Black's this larger stamp is one that I've had for years.
I love how happy the hedgies look whilst having a calm afternoon fishing!
Another pink card but this time I've paired it with gold to celebrate a milestone birthday.
Stamping Bella are perfect for female birthday cards to give to those that may not necessarily like the cuter designs I tend to use.
To finish today we're back to a clean and simple card. I love creating Halloween cards and Pumpkins are my favourite things to grow up on my Allotment card. I inked up a Penny Black stamp with Distress markers and then added some inky splashes with the paintbrush after blending.Well I hope you've enjoyed my little look back over the past year these past 2 days, but don't worry there'll be some new creations to share with you all over the next few days.
Now just before I go I'd like to wish you all a ...
HAPPY & HEALTHY 2024!
XXX

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous cards Natalie l can see why you have showcased them as your favourites x

Janette said...

All are gorgeous Natalie, do love the top one though and the pumpkin one is so pretty.
Best wishes for a very happy new year. xx