20/12/2023

Lili of the Valley Design Team - A Trio of Pugs!

 Good Morning!
I've still got a few more Christmassy creations left to share with you so I'm trying to get them all squeezed in before the big day, I can't believe it's less than a week away!

As you will know I haven't had time to make as many of my usual layered cards this year so when I was sending out my Christmas cards I made a few which were of a more C&S style. I do enjoy switching between the two styles as it's always fun to mix things up a little bit!
Today's post is sharing a trio of cards that I made using some pre-coloured images from LOTV, perfect for this style of crafting. 
I kept it simple by mounting them onto cardstock before adding to a 3x3 card blank and then finishing them off with some embellishments.
These designs can be bought as Digi's or Simply Prints if you click HERE.

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Christmas Pug' Simply Prints
Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - CHRISTMAS BIRDS OR ANIMALS
ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - Y IS FOR 'YOUR CHOICE'

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ohhh your cards are just so cute x

Heather said...

These guys are so very cute - love them! What a great set to share, and they all made me smile! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

crafty-stamper said...

Great cards and love the cute pugs-I have made more flat cards for posting after putting the tiniest of bows on one which cost me £4-lesson learnt!!!
Carol x

Debbie said...

Wow your cards are so adorable and fun, The pugs are fab and perfect for our Sparkles Christmas challenge. Debs DT x

Cazro said...

Cute and even more cute. Thank you so much for sharing in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas. Caz. DT.

Fabiola said...

quelle magnifique création, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Creations, biz