30/12/2023

My Favourite Cards of 2023 Part 1!

  Good Morning!
I'm back today to share the first part of my favourite cards that I made throughout the year, it's always nice to look back as you always spot something that you've forgotten you'd made!

First up is my first card of the year using this Cactus digi for the challenge blog that I run. Kept on a small scale I made the image the main focus paired with some bright pops of colour.
Everyone should know by now that I love making cards using cute bunny designs by LOTV. This design was released last year and again I kept it rather scaled down, finished with a bright orange trim across the bottom.

Gnomes are certainly more popular these days and this was another design released this year by LOTV. The perfect design for a fellow gardener!

I couldn't share my favourites without including a Clean & Simple card. This stamp is originally a Christmas design by Penny Black however I changed the 'berries' to Wisteria blooms and I think (well I hope!) that it worked.

Last up is a card back in my usual style complete with lots of embellishments and flowers. This digi is by All Dressed Up and perfect for any girly birthday cards.

Thanks for taking a look, I'l be back soon to share my final favourites from 2023!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful cards Natalie, it is nice to look back at what we actually did during the year. xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty Natalie are all of your cards x