04/12/2023

Lili of the Valley Design Team - Angels with Crib

          Good Morning!

I haven't made as many Christmas cards as I'd of hoped by now so yesterday afternoon I had a bit of a card-making frenzy, something that hasn't happened in years and I must say I really enjoyed it!
One that I'd managed to make a couple of days earlier is today's card and it is using one of the older designs by
 LOTV called 'Angels with Crib'. For me the colour scheme just had to be Gold, there's just something about Gold cards too that seme to make them feel extra special at Christmas!

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Angels with Crib' Stamp & LOTV Sentiment
Dovecraft Papers
Shabby White Frantage Embossing Powder
Clear Dew Drops & Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers
 Ribbon, Flowers and Berries

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
STAMPING SENSATIONS - FAVOURITE COLOURS
(as mentioned above my favourite colour at Christmas is Gold)
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
TIME OUT CHALLENGES - WINTER / HOLDAYS
ALLSORTS - STITCHING REAL OR FAUX 
(stitched edge die used on image)

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and the image is so lovely great for this time of the year love the layout too x

Dena J said...

Sweetest little angels and love all the pretty sparkle. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

Liz said...

Beautiful card, the angels are so cute. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Stitching option.
Liz xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is such a beautiful card. Your Angel image is so sweet and I love the layers you used behind along with the lovely embellishments. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out, and may you have the happiest of holiday seasons.

Sarah said...

An absolutely gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Another cute card.. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

brenda said...

It's delightful, my thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations, apologies I'm so late arriving, no internet most of week.

B x

Mrs.B said...

A beautiful card, love the design and it's a gorgeous image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x