27/09/2009

WOJ Christmas Mouse!

Good Afternoon!
Hope your all enjoying your weekend!
I have managed to make a card for fun which wasn't required for a team :D lol
I have used one of the new gorgeous WOJ Christmas Stamps, I have bought four of them as I think they are just so cute!
Here is the first card I have made with them which also fits into this weeks WOJ Challenge!


RECIPE:-
* WOJ Christmas Mouse with Cookie Stamp
* Penny Black Sentiments
* Papers from stash
* Prima Green Christmas Bauble Embellishments
* Doodlebug Sugar-Coated Brads & PM Gem Brads
Thanks for Looking, Have a good Weekend! xxx

3 comments:

Vee said...

Hi Natalie, I love your card and the WOJ image, he's so cute. Great colours too. It's so nice to make a card because you want to and not because you HAVE to....
xx Vee

CraftyC said...

The stamp is gorgeous Natalie, a beautiful card!
Clairex

Jane said...

Fantastic card! love the colours and those flowers are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at wOJ, hugs, Jane x